The ACBA is governed by a constitution developed by members. A leadership team has been elected to serve a dedicated and pre-determined term set forth by members. All leadership positions are held for a term of two years.
Duties of each leadership member have been determined by the constitution and by-laws created by members.
President: Carlie Johnson
Vice President: Mary Lavook
Treasurer: Sara Church
Secretary: Whitney Bissonnette
- Mary Lavook (Chair)
- Travis Wilborn (Chair)
- Marissa King (Chair)
- Christy McCurdy (Chair)
Regional Director Chair:
- No. 1 Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut: Nicolle Ferrier
- No. 2 New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia: Christy McCurdy
- No. 3 Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana: Randee Summers
- No. 4 Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina: Travis Wilborn
- No. 5 Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, South Dakota: Melissa Slavik-Doyle
- No. 6 Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado: Sara Church
- No. 7 Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi: Whitney Bissonnette
- No. 8 California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico:
- No. 9 Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii: Ronda Harris
- No. 10 South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama:
- No. 11 Canada:
Non-voting positions are appointed except Regional Directors who will be voted in by members in their region and the leadership team.